Coaches for 2014-2015
- 12Blue - Carly Thomas, MSU setter the past four years, coached our 14Blue last year to win at Lone Star qualifier and 2nd at Nationals.
Assistant Coach Mallory Boone, College of the Ozarks Outside Hitter 2010-2013
- 13Blue - Marci Johnson, Kickapoo Head Coach
- 14Blue - Olivia Brand, MSU senior outside hitter who just made All Tournament Team in the Wisconsin tournament where MSU took a set off the Nation's #4 team, Wisconsin (finished 4th at NCAA Division 1 Nationals).
- 14Red - Lindsay Boone, College of the Ozarks junior setter (in nursing school). Assistant Coach Mallory Boone, College of the Ozarks Outside Hitter 2010-2013
- 15Blue - Carly Thomas, MSU setter the past four years, coached our 14Blue last year to win at Lone Star qualifier and 2nd at Nationals.
- 16Blue - Jenifer Bahner, new Drury University Head Coach
- 17Blue - Lori Endicott-Vandersnick whose team competed in the OPEN Division at Nationals this year and placed 2nd at Nationals last year
- 18Blue - Cara Hackman, Nixa Junior Varisty Coach
- 11Blue - to be determined
2014-15 Teams/Tryouts Update
We are happy to have as many teams as demanded. We will go with the flow, so to speak, but we cannot work miracles. You can help us recruit.
This is a new way of doing Tryouts and Open Gyms and was not my choice. The lack of USAV insurance as we have had in the past is a very serious problem. That is why I waited as long as I did. We have no choice but to work our way through this and hope for the best next year. I wish I could tell you all what you want to know about the new process, but most of it I am learning as I go, sort of by the seat of my pants. I really wish I didn't have to tell you "I don't know," so often in response to your questions, but at least it is true. Ask me after it is all over. You know how accurate hindsight is.
We will find a way to do Open gyms for 13s, and 14s eligible for that in the next week or so, and I am trying to make it to as many games as I can to see the talented players at the schools whose programs are in process.
As of now we have 9 teams. We need the following players: 1-17, 1-16, 1-15, 0-14Blue, 4-14Red, 1-13, 1-12, 3-11s. I hope to have a 15Red team if things fall into place, but no guarantees. 16Red or 17Red is possible, but will depend on factors over which I have no control. So we will see how things play out. I wish I could make things easier for players and parents because I know you are quite worried. I regret the way this was dumped on us, and if I don't do as the others are doing I will not have good teams for the good coaches I have. So, my choice was taken away from me, and I had to do what I am doing.
Good Luck and God Bless
Sandi Podorski, Club Director
CONGRATULATIONS to these SJVC players who have committed to play college volleyball!
Photos and More...
Follow us on Facebook