CONGRATULATIONS SJVC 14Blue!
Silver Medalists - 14 American Division
USAV Girls' Junior Nationals - 2014
SJVC 18Blue's MacKenzie Irwin has verballed to Missouri State University, Springfield!
SJVC 16Blue's Aubrey Cheffey has verballed to Missouri State University, Springfield!
How about a chance to play our favorite sport AND support a good cause? All juniors players from all clubs are invited to play.
- WHEN: Sat, Jul 26 Coed at Noon, 13s-14s - Sun, Jul 27 Women's, 15s-16s. All divisions start at 8:00am except COED start at NOON on Sat. We will offer 11s,12s,17s,18s if demanded. Will need to know soon.
- WHERE: The FieldHouse, Springfield, Missouri 2235 W Kingsley Springfield, MO 65807 417-889-9999
- Entry Fee is $100; you will do officiating. Contact:
482 Corner Road
Rogersville, MO 65742
417-753-3133 cell 417-840-4498
- All junior players from all clubs are allowed to play. You are not covered by USAV, but it is legal to play even though it is not sponsored by HOA. So get a team up and send in an entry if you want to play and help. Numbered Shirts will help scorers, but are not required. Club Team shirts okay.
- Purpose: to provide funds for making and mailing a very beneficial CD to soldiers suffering from PTSD and/or combat injuries. ***More info below.
For information on Patriot Outreach and the Coping Strategies CD you can go to http://www.patriotoutreach.org/. You can also read about Colonel Antonio Monaco on that site. Patriot Outreach distributes the CDs at no charge for any soldiers who ask for it. They also mail them to anywhere they are needed. So the only cost is the cost of making the CD and mailing it. Hope we can get lots of them to soldiers coming back from hell and bringing some of it with them. That is why they need help, not drugs which have a side effect that seems to cause the soldiers to commit suicide. We love the soldiers and want to stop this iinsanity whenever possible. It just doesn't make sense, does it?
***There are still 22 soldiers a day committing suicide, and will rise possibly with the many soldiers coming home. We are having this volleyball tournament again this year to hopefully help reduce the number somewhat. It is Sat-Sun, Jul 26-27. Hopefully, we will fill the FieldHouse and need another facility, but we will fill entries on 1st come 1st served basis. We will find another facility if needed.
CONGRATULATIONS to these SJVC players who have committed to play college volleyball!
(Girls Junior National Championships)
- 18Blue - National bid
- 16Blue - Open bid
- 14Blue - American bid - Silver Medalists!
Photos and More...
Follow us on Facebook